This healthy dip makes a great appetizer or snack and can be made in minutes! It is also gluten free, dairy free and vegan/vegetarian.
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (soak for 2 hours to overnight)
- 1 can artichokes in water (drained)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients in a small food processor or high-speed blender and blend.
- Serve with raw vegetables (cucumber slices, snap peas, carrots, celery, etc.) or seed crackers.
- Consider dicing some olives, roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes or fresh basil and adding them into the dip. You could also blend them in, if you prefer.
Keywords: gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, easy snack, healthy snack, easy appetizer, healthy appetizer