This refreshing street corn dish can be made in 10 minutes and is great with tacos or grilled burgers, chicken or steak.
- 1 15oz can fire roasted corn (or 2 cups frozen, thawed)
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thinly (about 2 onions)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Place the corn in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cube the avocado and chop the onions and cilantro. Add the avocado and onions to the corn and stir well.
- Squeeze the lime juice and add it to the street corn mixture. Mix well.
- Add the jalapeno or mild green chilies (optional) to the mixture and stir again.
- If not eating dairy free, feel free to add some freshly grated cotija cheese.
Keywords: gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian