This summer salad is an interesting twist on a classic Caprese Salad, but is both gluten and dairy free.
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 12–16 fresh basil leaves, rough torn
- 2–3 Tbsp. olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the arugula leaves on the bottom of a large serving platter.
- Slice the tomatoes and the peaches and layer them on top of the greens.
- Slice the avocado and arrange them over the top of the peaches and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil and the balsamic glaze over the top of the salad and season with a little bit of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle the torn basil leaves over the top of the salad to finish it before serving.
Omit the arugula, if you prefer.
Keywords: gluten free, dairy free, easy salad, summer