This fresh grilled corn on the cob is easy to make. Served with some homemade herb butter, this corn is so tasty!
For the Corn:
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the Herbed Butter:
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh herbs, minced (dill, basil, cilantro make great options)
- Heat your grill to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the grill heats, shuck and remove the silks from the corn. Rub each ear the corn with a little oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mince the fresh herbs and squeeze the lemon juice. Add them to the melted butter and stir well. Set the butter aside.
- Grill the ears of corn for a few minutes on each side, about 5-7 minutes.
- Rub a little of the herb butter on each ear of corn before serving.
- This recipe is written with 1 ear of corn being a serving. Increase the serving portions if you want to serve more than 1 ear of corn per person.
- For a flavor twist to the butter, try making it with a tsp. of chipotle powder, chili powder or ground cumin instead of the herbs.
- To make this dish vegan or vegetarian, use a vegan friendly butter to make the herb butter. You could also rub some additional oil on the corn after grilling and sprinkle it with the fresh herbs before serving.