This delicious fruit based salsa is perfect on it’s own, in tacos or with pork carnitas.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 avocado, cubed (optional)
- Dice the mango and put it in a medium sized bowl.
- Dice the onion and chop the cilantro and add them to the bowl with the mango.
- Squeeze the lime juice and pour over the mixture. Add a pinch of sea salt. Stir together.
- Cube the avocado and fold in gently just before serving.
- This salsa is a great addition to tacos or pork carnitas.
- This salsa could be added to a vinegar and oil-based coleslaw to give it some more flair.
Keywords: gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian