This salmon is seasoned with a lemon and oil marinade with fresh herbs that make it absolutely delicious!
Lemon Herb Marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil (organic, extra virgin)
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced basil
- 1 Tbsp. minced rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. minced thyme
- 1 1/4 lb. salmon (wild caught)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Make the marinade. Mix together all of the ingredients in a glass measuring cup or bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour the marinade into a shallow baking dish or zip top bag. Place the fish in the container and marinade for at least an hour. Turn the fish at least once during the marinating process.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
The salmon can be marinated up to 24 hours. To save time the day of cooking the salmon, marinate it overnight or make the marinade in the morning the day of cooking.
Instead of baking the fish, consider grilling it on a piece of aluminum foil or in parchment paper.
Keywords: dairy free, nut free