Making your own salad dressings is so easy and much healthier for you. This vinaigrette is a delicious summer favorite that pairs perfectly with mixed greens salads with stone fruit.
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, organic & extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar, aged
- 1–2 tsp. honey, raw (to taste)
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. basil, minced
- Put all of the ingredients in a glass measuring cup or bowl and whisk together.
- Mince the basil and add it to the vinaigrette right before dressing your salad.
You can store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator for about a week.