This simple healthy yogurt snack keeps you satisfied between meals and takes minutes to make!
There is nothing worse that being hungry between meals with no time to prepare anything. I love easy go to snacks like these, because I can make them ahead of time and the whole family can grab one anytime they are hungry.
The yogurt , seed butter and berries make this a balanced snack with protein, healthy fat and some carbs. It’s tasty, nutritious and will keep you satisfied.
What You’ll Need:
- sunflower seed butter (or other seed or nut butter)
- maple syrup
Making the Recipe:
You’ll start by putting the yogurt, seed/nut butter and maple syrup in a bowl. Mix them together, so that everything is blended.
Top the yogurt mixture with some berries and granola. Yes, that’s all folks! This is so easy to make.
I love to use small glass containers with lids and make a batch of these for the week, but you can just as easily whip up a single portion or two in the moment in just minutes.Print
- 1/2 cup organic yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter
- 2 Tbsp. granola, gluten free
- 2 Tbsp. blueberries
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine the yogurt, seed butter and maple syrup in a small bowl and mix well.
- Top with the berries and granola and enjoy.
- Combine the yogurt and seed butter in a small bowl and mix well.
- Top with the berries, granola and drizzle the maple syrup over the top of the yogurt bowl.
- Substitute different berries for the blueberries.
- Substitute honey for the maple syrup, if preferred.
- Use a non-dairy yogurt to make this dairy free or vegan.
Keywords: gluten free easy snack